Hello Everyone.

Jesteś nowy? - przedstaw się...
elliotr
Nowy

Hello Everyone.

Post autor: elliotr »

Hello, I'm contacting you to request information on the Polish Rocket Society. I'm an American computer programmer living in eastern europe and I am interested in helping with the societies research. In addition to computer programming, I have a good understanding of Calculus, Physics and amature electronics. It may seem strange that an American would want to move to Poland to research rocketry but my interest in rocketry is greater than a hobby.

Can you tell me if this Society is still active and doing rocket research?

Where does the society carry out it's research, in Bialystok, Krakow or Warsaw? Where are the most people?

Are foreigners welcome in this society, even ones who speak poor Polish but are trying to learn the Polish Language?

I see people are researching chemical and hybrid rocket engines. Is any one in this society researching Liquid fueld rocket engines and if so, where are they located?

Thank you for your time.
-Elliot Robert

Witam, Jestem skontaktować się w celu uzyskania informacji na temat Polskiego Towarzystwa Rocket. Jestem amerykański programista mieszkający w Europie Wschodniej i jestem zainteresowany w pomaganiu z badań towarzystwa. Oprócz programowania, mam dobre zrozumienie rachunku, fizyki i elektroniki armatura. To może wydawać się dziwne, że Amerykanin będzie chciał przenieść się do Polski na badania rakietowej, ale moje zainteresowanie rakietowej jest większa niż hobby.

Czy możesz mi powiedzieć, czy to społeczeństwo jest nadal aktywny i prowadzenie badań rakiet?

Gdzie społeczeństwo przeprowadzać to badanie, w Białymstoku, Krakowie czy Warszawie? Gdzie większość ludzi?

Są forieners witamy w tym społeczeństwie, nawet ci, którzy mówią po polsku, ale są słabe próbuje nauczyć się języka polskiego?

Widzę ludzi są badania chemiczne i hybrydowe silniki rakietowe. Czy ktoś w tym społeczeństwie badania silników fueld rakietowych na paliwo ciekłe, a jeśli tak, to gdzie się znajdują?

Dziękuję za poświęcony czas.
-Elliot Robert
Awatar użytkownika
antyvlad
Podniebny Filmowiec
Podniebny Filmowiec

Re: Hello Everyone.

Post autor: antyvlad »

Hi :grin:
Society is active.
Here's link to the PTR Twitter (in english):

https://twitter.com/Polish_Rocketry
Awatar użytkownika
verex
Supersonic PROFI
Kontakt:

Post autor: verex »

antyvlad pisze:Hi :grin:
Society is active.
Here's link to the PTR Twitter (in english):

https://twitter.com/Polish_Rocketry

In my opinion this twitter account isn't valuable for our american friend... Four english tweets from last year. It isn't very actual... Obrazek
I think @elliotr should read some topics about our hybrid motors, supersonic rockets and other activities of our society.
Where does the society carry out it's research, in Bialystok, Krakow or Warsaw? Where are the most people?
We are in whole Poland, but we have some local rocketry groups in Białystok, Gdynia and Kraków. However we have also three rocket workshops in Stargard Szczeciński, Tczew and Białystok, where you may build your rockets.
We don't have most people in one city. The biggest local group is probably in Kraków (about 4 people).
living in eastern europe
So where are you living now, in witch country?

Damian
Zapukaliśmy nieśmiało do bram kosmosu...

Near Space Technologies
www.nearspace.tech
elliotr
Nowy

Post autor: elliotr »

I'm currently in Krakow. Mainly I'm interested in learning to build the metal parts of rockets, such as combustion chambers, rocket nozzles. I know some of you are working with hybrid rockets. Is any one building metal rocket engines or do you buy these components from outside Poland. I could get this same knowledge at a university but I personally think a hands on education is faster and more cost effective. If any one has a machine shop and knows these types of skills I'd be willing to pay for their time and materials.

Thanks
ODPOWIEDZ